Self-service book orders:
Most books, unless esoteric and/or hard-to-find, should be purchased using one of the following options:
- CompleteBook.com: HBS faculty and staff can set up accounts and order books to be charged to their 33-digit account code. Click on the Login icon to register for an account using an HBS email.
- If CompleteBook.com cannot supply the book when needed, a request can be made to Baker Library to order the book.
- Purchase books using a personal credit card and submit it through Concur for reimbursement.
Subscriptions and memberships:
Baker staff can guide and consult on individual faculty subscriptions but does not purchase individual subscriptions. Note that HBS corporate credit cards may not be used for subscriptions/memberships, but personal credit cards may be used and expenses submitted for reimbursement. Please contact Baker Library with questions.
Usage and delivery information for materials purchased through Baker Library:
- Books: For esoteric or hard-to-find books, we will help you obtain the most recent, least expensive edition of an item unless otherwise specified.
- Materials are the property of HBS and will be delivered only to an HBS address.
- Normal delivery time on books is 5-10 days. International and out of print titles may take longer.