Alumni and visiting researchers: Physical access to the library is available during Main Desk and Research Help hours. Alumni and visiting researchers do not have HBS tap access during Quiet Study hours.
HBS students, student partners, cross-registered students, Executive Education participants, faculty, and staff: HUID and tap access cards allow tap entrance into the Stamps Reading Room during Main Desk, Research Help, and HBS Quiet Study hours.
- During HBS Quiet Study hours, current HBS affiliates must use their HUID and tap access cards to enter Baker Library | Bloomberg Center at the South doors.
HU students, faculty, and staff: HUID allows tap entrance into the Stamps Reading Room during Main Desk and Research Help hours only.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center has multiple spaces available for study. Please take note of the times and types of access available to ensure your visit will be successful.
- Stamps Reading Room (Third Floor) -
- Visit the library, access the stacks, and borrow materials during Main Desk hours.
- Get research assistance during Research Help hours.
- Use databases, Bloomberg terminals, and study space during all open hours, including HBS Quiet Study hours.
- Bloomberg Exchange (First Floor Lobby) - It has areas for quiet or group study, open use computers, and Bloomberg database terminals for use by HBS students.
- Special Collections & Archives de Gaspé Beaubien Reading Room (First Floor) - Special Collections staff are available via email or phone Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.