Baker Library's Stamps Reading Room is now open to Harvard students, faculty, and staff. Onsite services have also resumed.
For details on who can visit, please see Baker Library Policies.
The Baker Library | Bloomberg Center has multiple spaces available for study. Please take note of the times and types of access available to ensure your visit will be successful.
- The Stamps Reading Room is located on the third floor of Baker Library. Database access, including Bloomberg terminals, are available during all open hours. Reference assistance and stacks access are available during Information Service hours.
- The Bloomberg Exchange is located in the first floor lobby. It has areas for quiet or group study and Bloomberg terminals.
- Special Collections an de Gaspé Beaubien Reading Room is located on the first floor of Baker Library. Special Collections staff are available via email or phone Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM. Entry is by appointment only.
Access by Patron Group is also restricted due to COVID protocols, but is subject to change. This site will be updated when additional information becomes available.
- HBS students, faculty, and staff: HUID allows tap entrance into the Stamps Reading Room during both Information Service and Quiet Study hours. Please note that building access during Quiet Study and on Sundays is limited to the South Entrance, and requires tap ID.
- HU students, faculty, and staff: HUID allows tap entrance into the Stamps Reading Room during Information Service hours only. Please note that building access on Sundays is limited to the South Entrance, and requires tap ID.