Alumni and visiting researchers: Physical access to the library is available during Main Desk and Research Services hours.
HBS students, student partners, cross-registered students, Executive Education participants, faculty, and staff: HUID and tap access cards allow tap entrance into the Stamps Reading Room during Main Desk, Research Services, and HBS Quiet Study hours.
- During HBS Quiet Study hours, current HBS affiliates must use their HUID and tap access cards to enter Baker Library | Bloomberg Center at the South doors.
HU students, faculty, and staff: HUID allows tap entrance into the Stamps Reading Room during Main Desk and Research Services hours only.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center has multiple spaces available for study. Please take note of the times and types of access available to ensure your visit will be successful.
- Stamps Reading Room (Third Floor) -
- Visit the library, access the stacks, and borrow materials during Main Desk hours.
- Get research assistance during Research Services hours.
- Use databases, Bloomberg terminals, and study space during all open hours, including HBS Quiet Study hours.
- Bloomberg Exchange (First Floor Lobby) - It has areas for quiet or group study, open use computers, and Bloomberg database terminals for use by HBS students.
- Special Collections de Gaspé Beaubien Reading Room (First Floor) - Special Collections staff are available via email or phone Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.