Baker Library's deep expertise with the licensed and publically available databases, as well as print collections, enables us to efficiently and effectively download, scrape, merge, and clean data from disparate sources.
We offer services for:
- Downloading data from licensed and publically available sources
- Batch article searching to capture counts of keywords or article citations
- Scraping data from the web
- Pulling historical data from disparate electronic and print sources and collating it into databases (e.g. company founding dates)
- Screening, merging, and subsetting existing data sources
- Excludes surveys and human subjects experiments