Baker Research & Data Services' deep expertise with the licensed and publicly available databases, as well as print collections, enables us to efficiently and effectively download, scrape, merge, and clean data from disparate sources.
We offer services for:
- Downloading data from licensed and publicly available sources
- Batch article searching to capture counts of keywords or article citations
- Scraping data from the web
- Pulling historical data from disparate electronic and print sources and collating into databases
- Screening, merging, and subsetting existing data sources