Self-service book orders: Most books, unless esoteric and/or hard-to-find, should be purchased using one of the following options:
- CompleteBook.com: HBS faculty and staff can set up accounts and order books to be charged to their 33-digit account code. Click on the Login icon to register for an account using an HBS email.
- If CompleteBook.com cannot supply the book when needed, a request can be made to Book and subscription orders to order the book.
- Purchase books using a personal credit card and submit it through Concur for reimbursement.
Subscriptions and memberships: Baker staff handle most subscriptions and memberships. Please contact Book and subscription orders with questions.
Usage and delivery information for materials purchased through Baker Library:
- Books: For esoteric or hard-to-find books, we will help you obtain the most recent, least expensive edition of an item unless otherwise specified.
- New subscriptions: We will request that subscriptions begin with the next available issue unless you specify otherwise. We can get back issues of many journals.
- Subscription renewals: Send renewal notices to Chantel Hernandez, Baker 123A or email@example.com.
- Materials are the property of HBS and will be delivered only to an HBS address.
- Normal delivery time on books is 5-10 days. International and out of print titles may take longer.
- New journal subscriptions generally take 4-6 weeks for delivery to begin.