Baker Library's expert data specialists have deep experience with business, economic and social science data and databases, and we can help you with everything from finding and vetting sources, to analyzing your data, to archiving and storage. We will make sure to get you the right data, add value to the data, and save you time.
Do you need to:
- Find data? We can help you find the best source for your needs, whether it is something freely available, available at Harvard, needs to be purchased, or needs to be created from scratch.
- License data? We will vet the vendor for reliability and negotiate the appropriate contract and best price for you. We will help you unpack the data when it arrives and put it into the optimum format for your project.
- Gather/Create data? Our experts know the ins and outs of the various licensed and freely available business and economic databases. We can download or scrape data for you, merge it, clean it, and prepare it for your analysis.
- Analyze your data? We can help you with pilot studies, methodological and statistical consultations, and provide services for analyzing and visualizing your data.
- Safeguard your data long-term? Wondering what to do with your data at the end of a research project? Baker Library can support you to manage your data so that it stays available and re-usable.