Baker Library works with faculty who are designing or revising a course to develop an information-rich learning environment, integrating resources and research skill development to achieve teaching objectives and enhance student learning.
Our teams provide faculty and their proxies the following course support services. Contact us to learn more about our full range of course support products and services.
Baker Research Services (BRS)
- Case / Exhibit Updates- Case protagonist update packages can be provided prior to each teaching group meeting.
Curriculum & Learning Services (CLS)
- Custom Curriculum Products- Information products (examples include Fast Answers or research guides) focused on research skill development and tailored to specific course objectives.
- Class Presentations- Targeted demonstrations to teach students how to select, evaluate, and use the best information resources for your course.
- Course Readings- Curated suggestions from Baker to support your syllabus.
- Course Materials- Creation of stable links for course-related readings; print materials placed on Reserve within the Stamps Reading Room
Special Collections (SC)
- Class Presentations- Customized presentations focused on specific curriculum goals using original rare materials from Special Collections
- Student support- Through classroom assignments which require engagement with our collections