Discover on this page Baker Library resources with a connection to Native American culture and identity. Want to learn more about certain materials? Contact email@example.com
QUICK LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Use Statista's Consumer Insights tool to navigate consumer attitudes and behavior for American Indians and Alaskan Natives
- Research startups in Crunchbase (in-library only) that are lead or founded by American Indians and Alaskan Natives
- Explore non-profit organizations via GuideStar Pro that list indigenous peoples as populations that they serve
- Read articles from the Journal of Indigenous Business and Public Administration
- Learn more about the Business Enterprises Toolbox from the Harvard Kennedy School's Project on Indigenous Governance and Development.