- HBS Faculty and Research Web site—Working Papers
- A listing of HBS working papers with access to complete text (Acrobat PDF Version) for many of the papers.
- HBS Archives - Harvard Business School working papers collection
- The HBS Archives has copies of all HBS Working Papers starting in the 1970s to today. Contact Baker Library Special Collections to learn more.
Still can't find it? Try:
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)
- Empirical research (e.g., statistical measures; public policy and the U.S. economy; quantitative models of economic behavior).
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- Specialized research in the areas of accounting, economics, financial economics, legal scholarship, and management. Use to set up e-mail alerts.
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)
- The world's largest collection of on-line economics working papers, journal articles, and software.
- Federal Reserve Board: Working Papers
- Subjects such as monetary policy, credit, and banking regulations; and empirical research on government debt, bond prices and activity, and economic forecasting models.