Directions and Maps
- HBS Campus Map
- Harvard Libraries Map
- Ipod/Itouch/Iphone Tours of the
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
- Baker Library | Bloomberg Center Stacks Map
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center, Harvard Business School
25 Harvard Way
Boston, MA 02163
- From downtown Boston, drive west on Storrow Drive, which becomes Soldiers Field Road as you approach the Business School. Take the exit marked Harvard Square. At the top of the exit ramp, turn left onto North Harvard Street and enter HBS on Gordon Road, the first street on your left.
- From the west via the Massachusetts Turnpike, take exit #18 for Allston and Cambridge. After the tollbooth, bear right towards Cambridge, entering a large intersection. Just past the second light (and before the bridge) turn left onto Soldiers Field Road. At the first stoplight, turn left onto Western Avenue. Turn right at the South Entrance into HBS.
- Via public transit, take the Red Line to Harvard Square. Walk south on JFK Street, which runs through the center of Harvard Square. Cross over the Charles River on the Anderson Bridge. HBS is on the left, after the bridge. Take the first entrance leading into the campus.
- Two MBTA bus lines, #66 and #86, stop by HBS on North Harvard Street.