Request a Case: Current Students Only
Students currently registered in an HBS MBA or Doctoral class can request cases. Requests made by 4pm will be printed and available for pick-up the following business day at the Stamps Reading Room desk during service hours (no delivery of documents).
To order cases:
Locating HBS Cases
- Cases are available for purchase at the Harvard Business Review Store.
- Cases are available for Educators to review at Harvard Business Publishing.
- HBS case abstracts can be also searched and located in in Business Source Complete.
- Contact Historical Collections for cases no longer in print.
- See a list of recently published cases.
- Read more about the HBS Case Method in Practice.