MSCI GMI Ratings
Description: Corporate governance, board and compensation information.
GMI Ratings, formerly listed as Corporate Library, offers annual historical data captures for each proxy year beginning in 2001. Information includes:
- Corporate Board Structure and Independence
- Director Positions and Committee Assignments
- Executive Compensation
- Director Compensation
- Audit Fees
- Corporate Ownership
- Takeover Defenses
- Current HU faculty, students, and staff
- Harvard University faculty, graduate students (including MBA students) and researchers can request a WRDS account
- HU undergraduates may use WRDS in the Financial Databases Room.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.