Baker Library has a wide range of collections and services to meet the academic research needs associated with HBS Executive Education programs, and are available for the duration of the program.
How we can help:
- Selecting appropriate databases and resources for research projects.
- Navigating databases to identify and locate specific items of interest.
- Answering questions about accessing resources or conducting research.
Contact Baker Library Services:
- Ask us a question.
- Phone 5.6040 (from campus phone) or 617.495.6040
- Or visit Baker Library | Bloomberg Center, Stamps Reading Room, Level 3. See building location on campus map.
Please note that our databases are for academic use only:
- Use of Baker Library databases implies acceptance of Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.