Harvard Business School has access to hundreds of HBS and Harvard University licensed databases. These resources provide access to business news and journals, as well as highly specialized content on an extensive range of business topics and research disciplines. Access and use restrictions apply to some resources, as shown in the database listings. Extensive help sheets and deep information on many databases are also provided.
Access:For the HBS community, most databases are accessed directly via intranet login. Forrester requires additional registration.
Databases can be selected and sorted in the following ways:
- Select By Content Type - such as Articles, Analyst & Research Reports, and Statistics
- Select By Subject - such as Corporate Debt, IPOs, and Venture Capital
- Browse Database A-Z Listing - Locate a known database
- Database Help Sheets provide guidance for using specific databases.
- Databases in the Exchange provide real-time business and financial information.
- The Financial Databases Room offers additional workstations containing specialized data.
- Use eResearch@Harvard to find e-Resources across Harvard, and search multiple databases simultaneously.
- For collections of quantitative social science data, visit the Harvard-MIT Data Center.