MBA students and their partners should visit MBA Partner Services (2nd floor, Spangler) to register for partner IDs.
Baker Library MBA Partner Benefits
1:1 Consultations with a KLS librarian
- Partners can make an appointment with a Knowledge & Library Services (KLS) librarian by contacting us. Be sure to include key topics you would like to discuss and your availability. KLS librarians can assist with:
- Developing your target company list
- Researching companies
- Researching for interview prep
- On-site access to a variety of databases.
- Primary resources for job search include: OneSource (for creating target lists of companies), Factiva (for researching companies in depth), and American City Business Journals (for identifying the major industries and companies in Boston as well as other metropolitan areas).
- Check in at the Stamps Reading Room Service Desk, (3rd Floor Baker Library).
- Partners may check out items from Baker Library under the HBS student’s name if they are listed in the student’s MBA Classcard.
- Partners may check out items on hold for their HBS student that will be listed on the student’s library record.
- Partners may check out items that will be listed on your personal library record if you have set up access to other Harvard libraries (see below).
Access to Other Harvard Libraries
- For tap access to other Harvard Libraries and Borrowing privileges visit the Privileges Office (Widener Library Room 130).
- Present your HBS Partner ID and necessary documentation listed from the Domestic Partners and Spouses of Harvard ID Holders webpage. After the Privileges Office verifies your status, tap access to other Harvard Libraries will be added to the HBS Partner ID card.
- A small fee is required to borrow items from libraries across Harvard. Items borrowed will be listed on your personal library record.
- Find out more information about borrowing privileges at other Harvard Libraries.
Curriculum & Learning Services