Curriculum & Learning Services (CLS) works primarily with MBA, Executive Education students, and greater Harvard students, as well as alumni, staff, and other visitors. We assist users in the Stamps Reading Room (and remotely) with a wide range of questions, ranging from queries about access to the collection to in-depth career and course research consultations.
CLS also collaborates with faculty to identify how Baker Library collections and service can best enhance student learning. Featured services include:
- Custom Curriculum Products- Information products (examples include Fast Answers or research guides) focused on research skill development and tailored to specific course objectives.
- Class Presentations- Targeted demonstrations to teach students how to select, evaluate, and use the best information resources for your course.
- Course Readings- Curated suggestions from Baker to support your syllabus.
- Course Materials- Creation of stable links for course-related readings; print materials placed on Reserve within the Stamps Reading Room
Visitors may access the Stamps Reading Room for a fee during Information Services hours. Purchase access cards at the Stamps Reading Room Service Desk, located on the third floor of Baker Library. Visiting researchers may use of many of our licensed databases. We are on hand to assist researchers using these resources during their visit.
HBS Executive Education Participants
Baker Library has a wide range of collections and services to meet the academic research needs associated with HBS Executive Education programs, and are available for the duration of the program.
How we can help:
- Selecting appropriate databases and resources for research projects.
- Navigating databases to identify and locate specific items of interest.
- Answering questions about accessing resources or conducting research.
Our team welcomes students, faculty, and staff from greater Harvard. We can assist you selecting and navigating our research collections and services. Most Baker Library databases are available to HU affiliates (either remotely or in the Stamps Reading Room).
We work with faculty to enhance classroom learning in a variety of ways:
Custom Curriculum Products:
Targeted demonstrations to teach students how to select, evaluate, and use the best information resources for your course.
Curated suggestions from Baker to support your syllabus.
Creation of stable links for course-related readings; print materials placed on Reserve within the Stamps Reading Room.