Staffed by a small team of experienced journalists, Harvard Business School Working Knowledge publishes accessible feature articles about faculty research (and practice) for an audience of business practitioners. We also publish brief summaries of every working paper published through HBS. Our goal: to explain the practical relevance of economic research to a non-academic audience.
Write and disseminate articles based on faculty research
- Interview faculty and write engaging, accessible articles based on their research and ideas.
- Publishing this work by posting it on our website, publicizing in our weekly newsletter, and sharing broadly on social media. (WK has 3 million website visits annually and tens of thousands of social followers.)
- Provide exposure to media, thought leaders, policymakers, and peers.
Partner with HBS departments
- Provide original faculty-related content that can be featured on School websites.
- Automated “feeds” of our content that can be displayed on websites.
- Promotion space in our newsletter for executive education programs.