Request HBS Cases: Current Students Only
Students currently registered in an HBS MBA or Doctoral class may request HBS cases.
- Search the HBP catalog. Get the name and case number of the cases you'd like.
- Use the HBS Cases Request Form to order.
- Cases requested by 4pm will be emailed as a .pdf the following business day.
- Note: please use Chrome or Firefox as your browser when ordering cases.
Locate HBS Cases
- Cases are available for purchase at the Harvard Business Review Store.
- Cases are available for Educators to review at Harvard Business Publishing.
- HBS case abstracts also can be searched and located in Business Source Complete.
- Contact Special Collections for cases no longer in print.
- See a list of recently published cases.
- Read more about the HBS Case Method in Practice.
Curriculum & Learning Services