Serving as a key teaching and learning resource for Harvard Business School and Harvard University faculty and students, Special Collections provides a range of course services.
- Identifying & bringing original materials into the HBS classroom to illuminate an HBS case
- Providing digital copies of original materials to bring the reality of a time and place alive for students in the classroom
- Class sessions in Special Collections with faculty selected collection material
- Specialized presentations by Special Collections research archivists focused on specific curriculum goals
- Supporting students through classroom assignments which require engagement with our collections
To learn more about the types of materials in Special Collections, please review the Collections page.
To learn more about this service, please contact Special Collections.