HBS Faculty, RAs, or FAs may place materials on reserve for an HBS course at any time.
- Use the Reserve Request Form to place a print item on Reserve.
- Reserve materials are kept at the Baker Library Stamps Reading Room Service Desk.
- Sample exams should be distributed via the course platform. For procedures and copyright information refer to the FA myHBS or contact Amber Kidd
- Contact email@example.com with questions or inquiries.
Please use the Links to articles Request Form for citation links to the full text of articles for the Course Platform.
- Items on reserve should be course-related for the current semester.
- Personal copies will not be allowed unless related to coursework for the current semester.
- The number of copies for a given title will be limited to two (2).
- Reserve materials will be returned to the library shelves or, in the case of personal copies, to the faculty immediately after exams each semester.
- To keep an item on reserve for additional semesters, fill out a new Reserve Request Form.
Note: All materials on reserve must comply with copyright restrictions:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy/reproduction is not to be "USED FOR ANY PURPOSES OTHER THAN PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP, or RESEARCH." If a user makes a request for, and later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes IN EXCESS of fair use, that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copyright order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
Curriculum & Learning Services