If you know the article or journal you are looking for, see our list:
Additional ways to identify a specific item:
- Search Citation Linker by journal title, article title, or partial citation. HOLLIS is the Harvard Library catalog. HOLLIS displays a link to electronic full-text if available, and also lists any additional holdings (i.e., print or microform).
- Search the Harvard Library version of Google Scholar for partial citations. Google Scholar is particularly useful when only the article title is known. The Harvard Library version of Google Scholar includes a "Find It @ Harvard" link that directs you to full text.
- Still can't find it? Articles not available at Harvard may be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
If you are exploring a topic:
Choose an article database to search using our comparison chart.
Use HOLLIS+, a cross-disciplinary resource that searches books, articles and digital collections.
Search in specific publisher's eJournal Platforms.
Researchers sometimes get better results by searching directly in ejournal platforms. However, the results will be limited to that publisher and Harvard may not have access to all the titles on the platform.
- Highwire Press
- JSTOR - Does NOT include recent articles
- Management & Organization Studies (SAGE)
- Oxford Journals Online
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier)
- Wiley Interscience
Browse Baker's complete list of Databases A to Z
Browse all e-resources available at Harvard