About this Database
Each bank report contains detailed consolidated and/or unconsolidated balance sheet and income statement. Data comes from Capital Intelligence and other sources. Also provides company ratings and reports, ownership, and security information.
US banks have 20 years of financial data. Non-US banks will have 5 years of history for listed banks and 3 years for unlisted banks.
Data comes from accounting disclosures, including:
- Basel III CET1
- transition vs fully loaded regulatory requirements
- total loss absorbing capacity
- minimum requirement for own funds and eligible capital
- net stable funding
- holdco double leverage
- market risk e.g., stress VaR, interest rate risk, FX risk
- derivative netting and collateral