Using EndNote at Baker Library
EndNote Citation Software
EndNote is a valuable tool for writing or editing books, articles, or dissertations. Many article and research databases have a download or export function that exports citations into EndNote to be formatted into a specified bibliographic style.
- EndNote software and training manuals are available for use on public workstations in the Stamps Reading Room in Baker Library.
- HBS staff and doctoral students can request a desktop copy. Contact Technical Support Services (TSS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-495-6600.
HOLLIS Catalog and Harvard Libraries Resources
- Please see the EndNote at Harvard for basic functionality and features of EndNote, how to search and export records from the HOLLIS catalog and import into EndNote, and tips for using EndNote with Microsoft Word.
Training and Support
- Contact Technical Support Services (TSS) at email@example.com or 617-495-6600 to ask questions or arrange an individual training session.
- Find out more about monthly training for the Harvard University community
- Training from EndNote
- Tech support from EndNote
- Free 30-day EndNote demo
- User guides and tip sheets