Baker Research Services
Baker Research Services for the HBS CommunityBaker Research Services provides faculty, doctoral students, and RAs with research assistance, specializing in data retrieval and analysis.
- Requests can be made by e-mail to Kathleen Ryan, or by telephone (5-6602).
- See Who to Contact for contact information by project type.
Contact us for:
- Data sourcing and purchasing
- Data gathering, analysis, and management
- Methodological and statistical consultation
- Database and software support (RA, doctoral)
- Literature reviews
- Fact checking
Typical projects include:
- Quick case updates before class
- Large-scale projects (such as event studies), which can carry over for months or years
- Merging data from various electronic and print sources and cleaning data from outside sources
- Updating exhibits
List of Sample Projects
Research Associates should be directed to Baker Research Services for orientation and training before commencing work.
Note: We do not do field work or case writing.