Getting Help with Research Projects
There are many ways to get help with research at Baker Library. Let us help you get the most from our resources.
- Use Find Resources for locating library materials.
- Use Research Guides for identifying recommended resources on a given topic or an industry, such as "company research" or "biotechnology industry."
- Use Fast Answers for getting answers to specific research questions such as "where can I find a list of recent mergers and acquisitions?" or to ask your own question of library staff.
- Get research help by phone 617-495-6040, or come to the Stamps Reading Room Service Desk on the 3rd floor of the Baker Library | Bloomberg Center during library hours.
- Schedule a research consultation. Be sure to include the following:
- HBS or HU affiliation
- when you would like to schedule an appointment
(appointments are normally available 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday)
- the nature of your question
- where you have already looked
- HBS Faculty, FAs, RAs, and Doctoral students may contact Baker Research Services for assistance with class preparation, data gathering, and in-depth research.
- For help with historical research using Baker Historical Collections, contact the Historical Collections Reference Staff by e-mail at email@example.com, phone 617-495-6411, or come to the de Gaspé Beaubien Reading Room on the 1st floor of Baker Library, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.