- Use the Article Request Form to request articles from print or electronic resources not available at Baker Library.
- HBS faculty may also request the retrieval of articles available at Baker Library (fees apply).
- Faculty quick code accounts will be charged fees set by the lending institution.
- Faculty may request the retrieval of articles available at Baker Library. The fee for this service is $5.00 for a photocopy from a print journal, and $10.00 for database search and retrieval.
- No fee for MBA student requests.
- Articles are delivered in .pdf via e-mail (when possible).
- Article delivery can take from five to thirty business days.
- Contact email@example.com for special projects (e.g., providing 100 annual reports).
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center,
Harvard Business School, Soldiers Field, Boston, MA 02163,
Copyright © 2014 President & Fellows of Harvard College