Curriculum Services for Faculty and Staff
Curriculum Services works closely with HBS faculty and staff to integrate information resources into the MBA and Executive Education curriculum.
- Creating Web resources or classroom tools that integrate information into the classroom experience
- Developing specific information products and services that meet curriculum needs. These may include workshops, classroom experiences, Web pages, self-service reference tools, research guides, and newsletters
- Ensuring that Baker Library has the information and content necessary to support the curriculum
- Teaching students to use information resources to do classroom and career-related research
See videos of Amy Edmondson, Nabil El-Hage, Richard Ruback, Kasturi Rangan and Michael Chu talking about their experiences working with us at the C. Roland Christensen Center for Teaching and Learning page on Curriculum Innovation.
- Meghan Dolan, Director, Curriculum and Learning Services, 617-495-5879