Services for HBS MBA Students
- Baker staff are available to answer quick reference questions or provide research assistance during regular library hours without an appointment.
- Research consultations can be scheduled with a librarian for career research or for a business research project.
- Request HBS cases and background notes by searching the HBP catalog and then using the HBS Cases Request Form.
- Sign up for one of our Industry Highlights to stay up to date with developments in an industry.
- Baker Library Services works with faculty to create course support pages that support the learning in particular courses.
- Custom Information Sessions can be provided for small groups or clubs. Contact Information Services for more information.
- Using Baker Library During Your Internship
- See the Library Services Center for more information on our services.