Services for HBS Alumni
Baker Library offers three tiers of research services for alumni:
- Independent Research
- Direct, remote access to eBaker, an online research portal developed especially for alumni.
- Lifetime onsite privileges to Baker Library includes access to databases designated for use by authorized Baker Library visitors.
- Facilitated Search
- We work with you to identify and recommend the best resources and help devise search strategies to effectively use eBaker.
- If you are visiting Baker, we provide research consultations to help you use our onsite databases. Email us for research assistance.
- Baker for Business
- Exclusively for HBS alumni, this fee-based research service combines the talent and expertise of Baker Library researchers with select Baker information resources. B4B Research saves you time and delivers customized, quality research, analysis and summaries in easy-to-read reports. Contact B4B Research for more information
- Deeply discounted annual subscriptions to OneSource.
- Access to Refworks a citation management tool for storing, organizing and formatting citations for research.
- Access to the Harvard Business Review archives, as well as discounts on print subscriptions.
- Access to electronic resources for alumni provided by Harvard Library.
For more details see information presented at past Alumni sessions.