Self-service copying and scanning
To assist scholars with their research, the Historical Collections Department offers photocopying and photographic services. All requests are subject to review by the reference staff.
Accounts for HBS Faculty and Departments
To charge copies to an HBS account, the following information is required at the Stamps Reading Room Service Desk:
- Harvard ID or valid photo ID (will be held while you make copies).
- HBS faculty name.
- A 33-digit Quick Code for the faculty research account or department.
- When you return the Crimson Cash card, the number of copies made will be recorded and your ID will be returned to you.
- Crimson Cash card readers are used on all photocopiers and printing stations.
- A Crimson Cash Value Transfer Station is located in the Copy Room, where value can be added or a card can be purchased.
- Value can also be added to a personal account using a Harvard ID at the Crimson Cash Web site.
- Computers in the Stamps Reading Room, the Microforms Room, and the Financial Databases Room are attached to networked print stations in the Stamps Reading Room. See map. It also is possible to print via the wireless network.
- A Harvard ID with Crimson Cash or a Crimson Cash card is required in order to release print jobs.