To Get a listing of All Events at a certain date:
- Click on the “Events” Tab, and then within that screen the “Streetsheet” Tab.
- From the pull-down menu under “Watchlist” on the left, select “No WatchList (All Events)”.
- Select the date you’re interested in from the middle of the screen then <GO>.
- Archive can go back as far as 2000.
To View Event Types
This feature allows you to filter by four event groups (Earnings, Corporate, Brokerage, Syndicate) and many event types. To display the list of event types, click on the arrow to the left of “Earnings” on the Screen.
To Search by Company
Select from the options (Ticker, Name, CUSIP) in the “Search By” menu bar.
Sample of Company Profile - Overview
Sample of Company Profile – Recent Meetings and Conference Call Events
Icons That Appear to the Right of the Time of Each Event Listing
- Microphone = webcast link
- Video camera = video or virtual webcast (audio with synchronized slides)
- Horizontal notecard (looks like a piece of paper with corner folded over) = brief
- White notecard = expected
- Filled-in notecard = final
- Vertical notecard = transcript
Advanced Searching Capabilities
- Click on the “Search” Tab in the center of the screen.
- Several search options are available in this screen:
- Search By: Select to search by industry, region, ticker, or company name. When searching by industry, you may make multiple selections by pressing your <Ctrl>. When searching by ticker or company name, you may only select one value at a time.
- Date Range: Select a date range for the search.
- Click “Search” to retrieve results.