Credits for Financial Bubbles Capsule
Development and Production
- Project manager: Karen Bailey, Historical Collections, Baker Library
- Production manager: Carla Tishler, Baker Library Information Products
- Creative direction: Eleanor Bradshaw Fine Design; Tom Ryder, Ryder Creative
- Web production and product design: Melissa Clarke and Ben Dubrovsky, Baker Library Information Products
- Flash production: Sterling Vernon, Envigna
- Research support: Jeff Cronin, Baker Library Research Services; Sarah Jane Gilbert, Baker Library Information Products
- Faculty Advisor: William Goetzmann, Thomas Henry Carroll-Ford Visiting Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
- Mary Lee Kennedy, Executive Director, Baker Library
- Laura Linard, Director, Historical Collections, Baker Library
- Melissa Shaffer, Managing Director, Baker Library Information Products
Images and Sound
- Digital imaging for Baker Library materials: Digital Imaging Group, Harvard University.
- All historical images, unless otherwise indicated, from Historical Collections, Baker Library.
- Map of the Spanish colonies: Courtesy of Hargrett Rare Book & Manuscript Library/University of Georgia Libraries.
- All contemporary images, unless otherwise indicated: Ablestock, Brandxpictures, Comstock, Inspirestock, Photodisc. Used with permission.
- Time covers: © Time Life photographers/Getty Images. Used with permission.
- "History Repeating," © 1999 The Propellerheads. Used with permission of Chrysalis Music and Universal Music Enterprises.
- Ensemble of South Sea Bubble pamphlets: Photograph by Jim Harrison. Used with permission.
- "Hubble bubbles: A Ballad to the tune of O'er the Hills and far a way by Mr. Duffey," 1720. A cappella performance by Custom Blend. Recording used with permission.
- "Etude Brutus" and "Monday Morning" from Killer Tracks. Used with permission.
© 2007 President and Fellows of Harvard College