Description: A powerful, and easy-to-use search and analytic web portal for SEC filings.
Database includes all SEC filings since 2001. Each paragraph of an SEC filing is treated as a separate document, enabling one to quickly search by keyword or phrase or other criteria. There are more than 1,000 pre-programmed search strings. One may also search a current filing of a company and use a "Compare" or "Finding similar paragraphs" tool to learn of revisions from the previous filing.
Other unique features include:
- Topic Identification - WordsAnalytics standardizes vocabulary to make it easy to search on a specific topic (ex: bankruptcy, poison pills, clinical trials) across all SEC filings.
- Most Discussed Topics -find out the most discussed topics in an SEC filing.
- Sentiment Analytics - search for documents by number of positive or negative paragraphs.
- Risk Analytics - Search by mentions of specific risk factors
- Ability to filter by financial metrics, such as market cap.
See the help section for videos demonstrating features and for other search and analytical capabilities.
- HBS intranet
- Authorized Baker visitors
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.