Description: News data and analysis about the finance and media industries.
Finance covers banks, thrifts, and property & casualty, health, and life insurance, including canary tests, regulatory filings and proprietary news.
Media includes industry and company level data on advertising, broadcasting, filmed entertainment & TV programming, Global Multichannel, Internet Media, TV networks, U.S. multichannel, and Wireless & wireline.
Except where otherwise indicated the coverage is U.S. only.
An Excel add-on is available.
As of January 12, 2016 only the most current version of Internet Explorer will be supported. Users of IE8 or lower may encounter issues.
As of September 2015 Peer Analytics, Branch Analytics and Maps apps in SNL will require IE or the IE Tab App in the Chrome browser.
- To add industries to your account after registering, click on the Profile icon in the upper right and select Modify Account Information. Once at the Account Page, click on Link to Another account. Then, under Choose Account, select the corresponding account you want to add and click Continue.
- All modules may not be turned on for all accounts. Click on the gear icon in the upper right to turn on and off what you want.
- Harvard does not subscribe to the Real Estate or Metals modules.
- E-mail notifications are opt-out so you will need to uncheck them in your account preferences in order to not receive messages from SNL.
- Current HU faculty, students and staff
- Individual account required.
License is for matriculated students and North American based employees only.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.