Description: Database of the financials of Indian companies.
Produced by the Centre for the Monitoring of the Indian Economy (CMIE). Provides time-series data beginning 1989-90 on:
- Identity and background (name, address, industry, size, year of incorporation, etc.)
- Ownership and governance (board composition, meetings, major stakeholders, subsidiaries etc.)
- Financial data
- Share prices and capital history
- Business segments and products
- Capital expenditures and mergers & acquisitions
A different version of Prowess, which does allow screening, is installed on Computer 2 in the Financial Databases Room. For help with this version see Prowess: Screening and Reporting or CMIE documentation. Information on using the product is under "Local Prowess Installation."
Content Type: Company Financials & Filings
- HU PIN
Also available in the Financial Databases Room
HBS faculty and doctoral students may contact Baker Research Services for individual accounts.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.