Description: Database of the financials of Indian companies.
Produced by the Centre for the Monitoring of the Indian Economy (CMIE). Provides time-series data beginning 1989-90 on:
- Identity and background (name, address, industry, size, year of incorporation, etc.)
- Ownership and governance (board composition, meetings, major stakeholders, subsidiaries etc.)
- Financial data
- Share prices and capital history
- Business segments and products
- Capital expenditures and mergers & acquisitions
Prowess is installed on Computer 2 in the Financial Databases Room.
Content Type: Company Financials & Filings
- Current HU faculty, students, and staff
Available in the Financial Databases Room
Faculty may contact Baker Research Services
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.