Description: Database of the financials of Indian companies.
Produced by the Centre for the Monitoring of the Indian Economy (CMIE). Provides time-series data beginning 1989-90 on:
- Identity and background (name, address, industry, size, year of incorporation, etc.)
- Ownership and governance (board composition, meetings, major stakeholders, subsidiaries etc.)
- Financial data
- Share prices and capital history
- Business segments and products
- Capital expenditures and mergers & acquisitions
Prowess is installed on Computer 2 in the Financial Databases Room.
Content Type: Company Financials & Filings
- Current HU faculty, students, and staff in Baker Library
Available in the Financial Databases Room
HBS faculty and doctoral students may contact Baker Research Services for individual accounts.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.