Description: Data on U.S. oil drilling
Includes current and historical data on oil well construction, production, leases, permits etc.
Content Type: Industry Information & Statistics
- Current HU faculty, doctoral and MBA students, and staff.
- Individual account required.
Individual accounts are required and are available to Harvard University faculty, staff, and doctoral student students and to Harvard Business School MBA students with permission. Requests for accounts should go to Mark Nibbelink of Drillinginfo.com. Your request should:
- Be posted from a Harvard or HBS email account
- State your Harvard affiliation and how you propose to use drillinginfo.com
- Affirm that you have read and will abide by Harvards license agreement (HBS only).
Harvard faculty and doctoral students who are not in HBS can email Andrea Schulman for a copy of the agreement.
Account holders can go directly to DrillingInfo and log in.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.