Corporate Affiliations (Historical Edition)
Description: Company hierarchies, executives, board, and brands of U.S. public companies, U.S. private companies and some international public companies.
Corporate Affiliations contains listings for:
- all major publicly traded companies with U.S. located headquarters traded on one of the three major U.S. exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEAMEX. Also included are significant companies traded on smaller U.S. exchanges.
- U.S. based private companies with revenues of $1 million or greater, 300 employees or substantial assets
- Parent companies of U.S. subsidiaries and all subsidiaries of these parent companies regardless of location.
The historical edition allows searching and display of information going back to 1993.
Investment funds or companies with letter series stocks are not listed.
Content Type: Company Information
- HBS intranet
- Authorized Baker visitors
- Alternate link For use in Stamps Reading Room.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.