Description: Provides information on Chinese shareholders and corporate governance.
Harvard has access to:
- China Listed Firm's Corporate Governance Research Database - (annual compensation, insider share holding, changes in equity structure, board structure, and management incentive awards) User Guide
- China Listed Firm's Shareholders Research Database - (company profile, shareholder file, capital structure, equity chain, controlling shareholders, changes in equity, etc.) User Guide
- China Listed Non-state-owned Enterprise Database - (company profiles, controller, and main financial indicators) User Guide
In most cases the data go back to 2003.
A Chinese version of the interface is also available.
- HU PIN
- Authorized Baker visitors
- Harvard University faculty, graduate students (including MBA students) and researchers can request a WRDS account
- HU undergraduates may use WRDS in the Financial Databases Room.
Use of this database implies acceptance of our Copyright and Licensing Restrictions.