- If you are able to visit Baker Library:
- Search for current and past news worldwide using Factiva.
- Browse current news worldwide using Factiva Newsstand.
- To read printed newspapers, visit Baker Library. See list of International Newspapers.
- To find company profiles, financial data, and industry information start with OneSource Global Business Browser.
- To identify resources for specific subjects and industries, see list of Research Guides.
- To locate items at Baker Library use the HOLLIS Catalog.
- Choose Expanded Search and under Locations select Baker Business.
- For Harvard Business Review articles use Business Source Complete.
- For assistance with the Educator’s program, ManageMentor, HBS Cases, and other HBSP products contact HBS Publishing for Academic Customers.
- Ask for discount available to on-campus participants.
- If you are not able to visit Baker Library:
- To find company profiles and some financial data use International Directory of Company Histories (By The Gale Group, Inc. at Answers.com).
- To find industry information use Encyclopedia of American Industries (By Thomson Gale at Answers.com).
- For assistance identifying additional resources Contact Us.
Company, Industry, & Market Information