During the Program
While on campus, use the swipe card provided by the Executive Education program to enter the Stamps Reading Room. Use this swipe card at the South entrance to the Baker Library | Bloomberg Center during HBS Quiet Study hours.
Pre- / Post-program Library Access
To arrange a library visit immediately before or after your on campus program, notify your program coordinator. The program coordinator will verify your status and work with Baker Library to arrange for your visit. You will be asked to fill out an Access Form when you visit Baker Library.
When visiting the library at other times, see Who Can Use Baker.
- In person research assistance.
- Reference collection and current periodicals.
- Latest issues of domestic and international newspapers.
- Core Collection of books reflecting the research and teaching interests of the Harvard Business School.
- The contemporary collection of books and periodicals.
- Historical Collections including the official HBS Archives, the Business Manuscripts Collection of historical company records, the library's original circulating collection, and the Kress Collection of Business and Economics: a premier collection of rare books dating from 1450 to 1850.
- Themed exhibits displayed throughout the building.
- HBS campus networked workstations and HBS campus network connections for laptops.
- Printers and photocopiers.
Visiting Other Harvard Libraries
To arrange a visit to another Harvard Library, contact the library of interest. See List of Harvard Libraries.