Services for HBS Alumni
- Onsite access to Baker Library including databases designated for use by authorized Baker Library visitors.
- Free access to eBaker, an online collection of information research resources.
- Deeply discounted annual subscriptions to OneSource.
- Research assistance in person or remotely including resource recommendations and information related to a job search. Need Help? Ask us a question or call (617) 495-2040.
- Access to Refworks a citation management tool for storing, organizing and formatting citations for research.
For more details see information presented at past Alumni sessions.
See also a list of suggested information resources for do-it-yourself research tools and research service providers who will complete research for you. Please note that Baker Library does not endorse any company or any product or service of any company.